Public Awareness & Promotion
- Public Awareness Materials - Both PDF and Native (InDesign3) files from our public awareness campaign are available from the State Library. Please contact us with requests.
- Colorado Department of Education Site about this project
- Calendar of Public Computer Center Launches
- Fact Sheet - Colorado Computer Centers: Bridging Colorado's Great Digital Divide [PDF]
- Infographics that illustrate project status
Media and Marketing Resources
- Event Plan - this form can be a great asset in planning for your launch, or any event. [PDF or Word]
- Event Planning Checklist - this form can assist with planning out the steps to a successful event. [PDF or Word]
- A Second Event Planning Guide - This is another form you can use for your event planning. [PDF]
- Invite List - this form can assist you with determining those people to whom you would like to personally extend an invitation [PDF or Word]
- Sample Press Release - This is a good starting point for a press release to send to local publications about your event. You will need to fill in your own info and personalize it to make sure it resonates well with your community. [Word]
- Sample Invite - This form is a starting point for inviting stakeholdres and others. Just personalize with your community and event information. [Publisher]
- Post-Launch Questionnaire - We will ask you to submit the following information after your launch event. Use this form as a guide of what to count during your launch and then send the completed form to Jamie Hollier.[Word]
Local Public Awareness Funds
As part of the public awareness campaign for the Public Computer Centers, we will be providing small grants to libraries for them to make local decisions and public awarness purchases.
The information on these funds, including Eligibility and Responsibilities, Suggested Use of Funds, Reporting, Timeline, etc. is available in the Information Sheet. This sheet is available for download here: [PDF]
Please read over the information sheet completely before filling out your application.
If you need an idea starter for the marketing plan that is a part of your application, click here for a few ideas.